SAGGING CHEEKS, JOWLS AND DOUBLE CHINS
Over a certain age, we know what sagging cheeks and jowls are because we see them in the mirror every day. That crease that starts from the corner of the mouth and extends down to the jaw line? It's called called an oral commissure groove, drool line or marionette line, and not only does it make us look sad, depressed and old, it add more volume to those troublesome double chins, cheeks and turkey necks too.
What Causes Sagging Cheeks and Jowls?
Sagging skin is an inevitable byproduct of aging and gravity. Many men and women in their forties, fifties and older will see great results from facial skin tightening treatments and non-surgical, liquid facelift procedures.
How Can It Be Treated?
• Exilis Skin Tightening Tampa. Using a revolutionary patented technology that delivers ultrasonic waves and controlled heating to the tissue, Exilis precisely targets deeper fat layers while contact cooling of the surface regulates the temperature of the skin and protects fine dermal structures. Not only will your fat cell volume decrease, but your skin will tighten and become younger-looking.
• Liquid Facelift Tampa. This non-surgical face lift technique uses a combination of dermal fillers (i.e. Restylane, Juvederm, Sculptra, Radiesse) to add volume to sunken cheeks and hollow eyes, Botox to decrease the appearance of wrinkles, Exilis to tighten loose skin and even Fraxel Laser to further smooth the appearance of skin. Each patient is unique, so treatments vary.
• Juvederm. An extraordinary gel filler, made of hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring substance in the skin), Juvederm adds volume and hydration when injected into the mid to deep dermis of the face.
• Radiesse. Patients looking to smooth, contour and lift without surgical enhancement should consider Radiesse. Using a specially formulated biocompatible substance (identical to what is found in our bones and teeth), a dermal scaffold is created through which your body’s own collagen grows to restore a healthy, youthful appearance.
• Fraxel Laser. This treatment precisely treats thousands of microscopic areas of the skin using pinpoint lasers which penetrate beneath the surface to extinguish old, damaged skin cells. This treatment stimulates the body’s natural healing process and increases collagen regeneration resulting in healthier, smoother, rejuvenated skin.
• Artefill. This is the longest lasting dermal filler available without surgery. The injected microspheres used in Artefill remain intact over time to provide long lasting structure and prevent wrinkles or folds from returning.
• Sculptra. Known by physicians as “face life in a bottle”, Sculptra is a dermal filler and collagen regeneration product used to restore volume and improve facial contours. It is effective in recontouring areas where underlying supportive collagen and fat tissue have been diminished with age. A youthful and natural-looking appearance can result and last as long as 2-3 years.