EXILIS SKIN TIGHTENING TAMPA
The laws of gravity tell us that what comes up must also come down. Sadly, the same can be said of your skin. As frustrating as suddenly saggy skin can be, it can be prevented or reduced! Lecada is proud to offer Exilis, the latest treatment designed to tighten skin and reduce cellulite. Exilis Skin Tightening is a non-invasive treatment that uses radiofrequency waves to create a thermal reaction under the tissue, stimulating the body's natural healing response. The effects? Increased blood circulation, noticeable tightening of the skin and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. Our FDA-approved Exilis Skin Tightening Tampa can reshape and lift your face, arms, knees and more without the harsh side effects of surgery.
What is Exilis?
Exilis™ is an FDA approved, non-surgical device that can help tighten the skin and improve the skin quality without downtime. The procedure involves a computer-controlled device gently guided over the areas targeted for treatment, delivering advanced radiofrequency waves that allows precise heating of the skin and subcutaneous tissue. The energy from the Exilis™ stimulates collagen in the area, allowing for a tightening of the skin and a smoother appearance. This technique is very useful for patients wishing to reduce signs of wrinkles and fine lines and improve skin laxity.
How does Exilis work?
Exilis delivers highly controlled heat to tissue by using focused radio frequency (RF) technology for measurable cosmetic results in just a few comfortable treatment sessions. This device provides the following 2 improvements:
• Skin tightening. Exilis can help tighten aging skin by heating the collagen in the lower layers of the skin. This process causes the deep collagen structures of your skin to tighten immediately so you’ll see firmer skin right after treatment. Over the long term, that heat energy also stimulates future collagen production, so your skin will gradually tighten further giving you a more youthful appearance.
• Rejuvenation. By tightening skin and stimulating collagen, Exilis softens wrinkles and fine lines. This treatment can reduce jowls and redefine the jaw line. It can also tighten and smooth the neck and reduce excess skin under the chin. Many patients use it as an effective, non-surgical alternative to a face lift. Treatments usually take 30 to 60 minutes.
Exilis Skin Tightening Results:
While there are visible results after the first treatment, tightening of the skin continues gradually over several months as the natural process of collagen remodeling occurs. For facial treatments, many patients report their eye area appears less tired, their cheeks firmer, and the skin of the neck appears tighter. Men frequently receive Exilis treatment for the chest, abdomen, neck, jowls, and face. For women, common areas include the neck, face, jowls, arms, thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and knees.
Exilis is effective at:
- Firming the skin around the delicate eye area
- Shrinking jowls to reveal your true jaw line
- Fading crow’s feet, worry lines and smile lines
- Shrinking the size of your pores, making them less visible
- Reducing skin laxity
- Treating all areas of the face and neck for improved appearance
- Tightening skin, including around the eyes, neck, jawline, cheeks, double chin, saddlebags, love handles, inner thighs, abdomen, knees, arms and hands
- Reducing cellulite
To learn if Exilis is right for you, contact Lecada at 813-874-2332 for a complimentary consultation with a trusted and experienced medical professional.