FACIAL WRINKLES & ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENT TAMPA
New facial lines and creases are an inevitable part of the aging process. No matter how good we were to our skin over the years, new worry lines, eye wrinkles and forehead wrinkles seem to pop up daily. Fortunately there are countless new options available to men and women looking to slow this process down. In fact, many of our anti wrinkle treatments are minimally invasive and virtually painless. These 'Liquid Facelift' treatment options can provide remarkable results with some lasting as long as five years or more.
What Causes Facial Wrinkles?
Years of sun exposure and reduced skin regeneration will cause a decrease in important skin components such as collagen and elastin. Aging skin cells become less efficient, skin layers begin to thin and fewer nutrients are as easily absorbed. Other causes for wrinkles include tobacco use, poor nutrition, harsh environmental exposure and certain skin disorders.
How Can Facial Wrinkles Be Treated?
• Radiesse. Smoothing, contouring, and lifting without surgical enhancement is made possible with Radiesse. Using a specially formulated bio-compatible substance (identical to what is found in our bones and teeth), a dermal scaffold is created through which your body’s own collagen grows to restore a healthy, youthful appearance.
• Sculptra. Known by physicians as “face lift in a bottle”, Sculptra is a dermal filler and collagen regeneration product used to restore volume and improve facial contours. It is effective in recontouring areas where underlying supportive collagen and fat tissue have been diminished with age. The result is youthful , natural-looking appearance that can last as long as 2-3 years.
• Juvederm. An extraordinary, injectable gel filler, Juvederm, made of hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring substance in the skin) adds volume and hydration into the mid to deep dermis of the face.
• Artefill. Made of precision filtered microspheres and collagen, this dual acting filler immediately corrects wrinkles and provides on-going support to prevent wrinkles and folds from returning. Artefill is the longest lasting dermal filler available without surgery.
• Botox. Using a purified protein produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacterium, Botox is an effective wrinkle treatment used to dramatically reduce the specific muscle activity that causes wrinkles to form. Botox can keep facial lines relaxed for up to four months.
• Exilis. Using a revolutionary patented technology that delivers ultrasonic waves and controlled heating to the tissue, Exilis precisely targets deeper fat layers while contact cooling of the surface regulates the temperature of the skin and protects fine dermal structures. Not only does fat cell volume decrease, but skin tightens and becomes younger looking
• Fraxel Laser. Pinpoint lasers penetrate thousands of microscopic areas beneath the surface of the skin to extinguish old, damaged cells. This treatment stimulates the body’s natural healing process and increases collagen regeneration, resulting in healthier, smoother skin.
• Diamond microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion provides safe, fast, effective improvement for skin concerns such as fine lines, blemishes, age spots and sun damage. It is especially affective on acne. Skin is exfoliated, nutrified, and additional problems are reduced or prevented by removing the dead skin cells that cause infection within the skin.
• Chemical Peels and Facials. Designed to reverse the signs of aging and sun-damage, this treatment produces smoother, younger looking skin without pain or tissue damage.