Vitamin B12 a key nutrient needed to make red blood cells and DNA, and keep the nervous system working right. So rev up your metabolism and keep your mood in check with this completely natural, healthy way for men and women to feel better, from the inside out.
Consider these 5 Benefits to B12:
1. Recent research has shown that higher levels of Vitamin B12 protect against brain changes that happen with aging. People with higher B12 levels, even those without actual deficiency showed LESS AGE-RELATED DECLINE like dementia and alzheimer’s disease.
2. B12 is involved in the process that converts food into energy, this is why it gives people an ENERGY BOOST. Without it, the food we eat is not able to be processed as efficiently for energy production leading to fatigue and even weight gain.
3. B12 also has an important role in forming new red blood cells which can HELP PREVENT ANEMIA. Anemia can cause fatigue, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate and weakness.
4. B12 PROTECTS AGAINST HEART DISEASE by reducing homocystine levels. Elevated levels of homocysteine increase cardiovascular risk by increasing atherosclerosis and hardened arteries.
5. B12 is a very important part of the covering of our nervous system, the myelin sheath. Having coverings helps our neurological system to work better which IMPROVES MOOD, memory, reaction time and just makes us feel better!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR DADS!
Tired? Depressed? Forgetting things? Welcome to Fatherhood. It's no secret that kids can wear out even the most active parents. But you can tap into those secret powers (aka energy reserves) and boost the family adventure quotient with eight weeks of Vitamin B12 for $99! Through June 17, 2012.