Exilis Skin Tightening is one of the newest FDA-approved non-surgical methods for tightening up skin and reducing fat from a targeted area of the body. We would like to share some of the unique benefits of this revolutionary treatment with you.
- Exilis targets and tightens love handles on the sides of the body, saddlebags on the thighs, belly fat, upper arm fat, inner thighs, double chins, fat deposits, wrinkles and rhytids.
- Exilis can also reduce any unwanted cellulite in the areas treated resulting in tighter, smoother-looking skin.
- Exilis body shaping changes are permanent. However, to maintain the results, you must engage in a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and healthy food choices or the benefits from Exilis could be undone.
- Exilis is the fastest, most effective body contouring treatment available. One treatment is about 20 minutes long. Most patients usually need four sessions. The sessions should be scheduled about two weeks apart. By the end of those four sessions you will see a reduction in cellulite and have tighter skin.
- Exilis is non-invasive. Using a Body Contouring Machine with radiofrequency energy and vibrations to heat the body’s tissue, Exilis creates a metabolic response in fat cells, causing them to shrink.
- Exilis leaves no scars. Since the procedure occurs externally and is non-invasive, you will not have any scarring.
- Exilis requires no recovery time. This means that you could go for a treatment during your lunch hour and be able to go back to work afterwards and no one would know the difference.
- Exilis is not painful, making it one of the best choices to target your problem areas.
At Lecada Medical Artistry, we can tell you more about Exilis body shaping and its benefits. Schedule a free consultation to go over your options. You can speak with our qualified physicians at 813-874-2332.